If you’re a sneaker collector, you’ll want to keep your shoes showroom fresh. It’s important to keep them in good condition and easily organized so that you can find the right sneakers whenever you need to pull them out. Watch our video on how to store your sneaker collection or check out our guide below.
Storing sneakers is simple and requires just these few items:
- Original box: this helps to keep your sneakers in a dark, cool space.
- Photo of the shoes: attach the picture to the outside of the box. Having a photo attached makes it so you can easily find and retrieve your shoes.
- Dehumidifier: if you live in a humid climate, the dehumidifier will help protect your shoes from cracking and yellowing.
- Shoe deodorizers: these help keep the shoes odor-free if you wear them.
- Bag: the bag will help hold and protect your shoes inside the box.
And that’s all you need to keep your sneaker collection fresh and organized. If you’d like to see how a professional organizer can help you keep organized, call Professional Organizer, Bridges at 480-297-7355, or contact us for a free consultation.